C a r i n g I n s t r u c t i o n s
- PVC bags: Use mild soap and water. If stained, use a soft brush. Do not put in a washing machine or dryer.
- Canvas bags: We recommend spot cleaning. Do not put in a washing machine or dryer.
- T-shirts: Machine wash in cold water. Do not use bleach. Turn inside out before washing for longer lasting. Can be put in the dryer, but drip drying is preferred. If put in the dryer, there might be a minimal shrinkage.
- Bow ties: dry clean only
S h i p p i n g
- All our products are shipped from Puerto Rico, USA.
- If the item is in stock, we shipped in 3 business days. If it is an item we produce upon order, it will shipped in 1-2 weeks. If for some reason, it will take longer, we will notify you.
- USA & Territories: we use USPS Priority Mail
- International: We ship with UPS. Write to us your address and what you will like to order. We will send you a bill through PayPal, which you can pay with credit card ( you do not need to have an account with PayPal). If you have an account with UPS or any other carrier just let us know.
T a x e s & C u s t o m s
- USA: You are responsible for any taxes due in your state. At the moment we only collect taxes for sales in Puerto Rico, USA
- International: Customs and additional fees may apply for international shipments. Si-uL is not responsible for any fees. Contact your local customs office for more information on regulations and fees. We are in no way responsible for any delays in delivery or custom issues.
C a n c e l l a t i o n P o l i c y
- After an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
R e t u r n & C l a i m P o l i c y
- Visit our Return & Claim Policy page.
H a n d P a i n t e d & H a n d E m b r o i d e r ed I t e m s
- As all paintings, there are never two identical ones. Since we mix the colors directly on the item, there are always slight color variations. Please take in consideration also that there are color differences in each computer monitors. Our embroideries are also done with the same free spirit as the painting, so there are never the same. This guarantees its uniqueness.
J o y & V i s i o n & S u n s e t C l u t c h e s
- With use the metal closure might move a few millimeters to the side, causing the bag to open more widely on one side. To center it again, just slide the frame to the center with your finger. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the product.
T - S h i r t S i z e C h a r t
- Click here to see our Size Chart page
O t h e r
- If you have any other questions, go to Contact Us